Monday, July 19, 2021

Ramble arrangements 23/7/21



Hi fellow NERDS,

This month we meet under the new freedom generously donated to us by Our Supreme Leader. Yes, as I type we are only a few hours away from Freedom Day! 



Sunlit uplands beckon…….NERDS will be able to embrace and hug each other without fear of social censure. Joy shall be unrestrained! 




As discussed last time on Zoom, we meet on FRIDAY 23rd at Seaford Station in the Steamworkspub. Suggest 10.30 ish. My train arrives at 10.40. We lunch at either The Flying Fish or The Ark - whichever takes our fancy.


We may as well continue with the Zoom sessions on the 20th of the month, for Brian’s benefit at least. New log-ins though, as follows:


Meeting : 764 2563 7962


Password: ******


For some reason my computer would not allow me to book the meeting for 12.00 noon so I have booked for 11.30.

See you on the day

Harry

No comments: