Friday, July 09, 2021

NEW DATE FOR JULY'S RAMBLE!! 23rd JULY 2021









Brilliant! OK. Let us do Friday 23rd. No changes!!

Harry


*******************


Harry….,23rd July Friday is ok for me .

Matt

********************

OK Harry, let's do Friday 23rd. You can do it, Matt can do it, Charles can do it and I can do it. Paco and Tony, I'm sure you can also do it!

Fast Frog


**********************

Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it! Have cancelled the dentists on the 14th but have now found out that I have to self-isolate for 7 days following Bab’s operation this coming Monday.

Therefore this means we can only meet the week after. Sorry to start this all again but who cannot make what that week? I cannot do Wednesday 21st. Monday would not be ideal but in extremis I could do it.
Sort it our NERDS!!

Harry

No comments: