Friday, July 09, 2021

Froggy's First Reply



Hi Harry and all,

I don't mind which day, although Matt and I have a provisional luncheon date on the Friday (so that would normally just leave the Tuesday or Thursday ....and Tuesday's my bluesday (shopping), but of course I can do, if required and I'm sure Matt and I could find another day if Friday became the firm favourite?

Currently watching a DVD given to me yonks ago by Mike Clarke called Broken Trail (he loved these sort of western-type films). Nothing unusual in the playing of this except that my son has rigged up some kinda setup for it to play directly onto the TV straight from the CD player on my stereo!!!! What??? Full explanation to anyone who is even remotely interested.

So to recap; Tuesday Thursday or Friday are ok which is basically all that you can do anyway Harry!

Go go go to all Harrys playing for England and can I say "please, you English wunderkinds, whack those Danes tomorrow in revenge for what they did to my lovely boys, with that grotesquely unfair scoreline". So give us another 4-0, but in our favour this time, having had the practice against Ukraine!!!

Froggy

3 comments:

bt said...

I can't do Thurs 15th but I can do Friday 23rd, if that helps.

Charlie

bt said...

Fellow Nerds,

For those of you that aren't keeping up, I cannot do Thursday 15th and have said so. I've suggested to Harry that we postpone the ramble until the following week as next week was getting a little crowded. Matt has already confirmed that he is free on any other day other than Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th and Harry can't do Wednesday 21st. So I assume we are now looking at Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd.

You are of course more than welcome to go rambling without me on Thursday 15th.

Frustrated Frog

bt said...

Bollocks to all this. In 33 years there has never been such a problem in agreeing a Ramble date. Much easier when we were all really locked down.
I have cancelled the dental appointment so Wednesday 14th ( Bastille Day !) is back on. Will email again tonight.

Harry