Wednesday, September 06, 2023

Harry's cancellation



Hi all,
Sorry about this but I am going to have to cancel myself from the ramble. I have been diagnosed with a heart complaint – atrial fibrillation. No big deal, I think it is reasonably common. I went to see the Quack today and he has put me on some medication. I will also have to attend a cardiac ward at some time in the future. Anyway the Doc wants to see me – you’ve guessed it – next Wednesday. Ramble day! He was not too impressed when I tentatively asked if I could come another day because I had a social engagement!
Anyway I suggest you go ahead with the Ramble. Perhaps I can join you later? The surgery is very close to Lewes railway station. Maybe .
Have a good time you lot. See you soon.
Cheers
Harry

1 comment:

bt said...

That's real bad luck, Harry. Hope they sort you out quickly.

Charlie.