Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Froggy's arrangements for September Ramble



I have literally just returned from Devon and felt obliged to write this without (proverbially) getting my coat off. Your pressure email Matt came though to my spam. Imagine that?


OK you Nerds, thanks to the limited time left to organise Wednesday's outing and not knowing when and where Harry could find us, I have decided to scrub the idea of walking the 3 miles from the pier to the marina and instead suggest we keep close to the station and possibly meet you Harry in the Wetherspoons (formally the Slug and Lettuce) opposite said station. I shall look into suitable pubs but can't in all honesty make a booking without knowing numbers. I know Laf and Matt are coming but could you Tony, Paco and Mike please let me know if you fancy a gentle stroll or not. Who knows? we might even venture as far as the Rainbow and visit some Old Town pubs?


I'm in the Tower first thing tomorrow but I'll continue with suitable bus times, selected venues etc. in the afternoon and then send out joining instructions. I'm thinking of maybe getting to Eastbourne @ 11:30 so I'll work backwards from that.

Watch this space

Froggy

No comments: