Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May's Messages !



Hi everybody!

2 months today to my bus pass!

F-F Frog

Seeeeeeeeeeguuuuuulllllls!

Wow! Matt xxxx what's the plan.....

Nerdies

I may have misheard this on this morning's news and I have no way of backing it up as I didn't listen again, but I thought I heard someone, talking about the rail strikes, mentioned the 18th June?

I hope that I have got this totally wrong and that there is no strike on this day......otherwise poor Malcolm will miss out yet again?

F-F Frog

Seeeeeguuuullllls!

Hi y'all,

Just back from Sicily and raring to ramble! However, thanks to eagle-eyed Froggy, it seems that the f.......g b...........s rail workers are due to go on strike AGAIN on the 18th. Well recognizing the democratic right of workers to withdraw their labour in the aid of ameliorating their terms and conditions - it is still bloody annoying.

I now propose that we switch to the following Wednesday, 25th. I think Matt cannot make either 18th or 25th. Any problems for anyone?

Don't worry ,Bronco, we will have that lunch with you soon!

Sandy

No comments: