Sunday, December 03, 2023

Christmas Lunch arrangements December "Ramble"



Hi all,

Our Xmas dinner

is set for this Tuesday 5th. Deposits have been paid, choices have been given.

Only one change.....there won't be any actual walking on the day! Do I hear cheering from some quarters? The reason for the change is that The Halfway House doesn't open until 3.30 PM on Tuesdays. Good thing I checked! We could still I suppose do the usual walk across the fields without the Pitstop but...it might be raining or snowing.

So instead I thought we would take a different 29 bus

that goes straight to Isfield, Any problems for anyone?

That in mind I think we can probably start a bit later. Say the 10.53 from Seaford? That arrives at Lewes at 11.11 which gives us plenty of time for a coffee or other type of libation before the bus at 12.19.
All being well I will meet you outside Lewes station at 11.11.

Don't forget the crisp tenners! 


Harry

No comments: