Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Final arrangements for December's 2022 Christmas Ramble

                                                                           



Hi all,

Just a gentle reminder that we eat our Xmas dins on Monday the 12th at The Anchor in Ringmer at 1PM. I have been to the pub to pay the deposits. We will be 5 having the full monty 3 courses and Tony should be joining us later to help finish our unwanted sprouts.

I think in view of the inclement weather about to arrive, it is probably best not to actually do any rambling between Lewes and Ringmer. Probably wandering about a winter landscape lost and covered in mud may well detract from seasonal cheer!

So I suggest the usual 10.25 train from Seaford to Lewes where I will meet you at the station. As usual. Then a coffee ( and possibly clandestine hipflasks) at The Depot.

Followed by the 28 bus to Ringmer for foaming pints and yummy victuals.

I trust all NERDS will join me in a New Year’s resolution to return to gruelling 12 mile Rambles in2023!!

Harry

No comments: