Tuesday, August 17, 2021

August 2021 ramble information

 






Hi all,

This month, as some of you already know, we meet on Wednesday18th. Where to go though? There was some talk of meeting up with Malcolm in Ringmer. A good idea and I emailed Bronco yesterday to ask if he is free on that day. No reply yet and when you consider what he has on his plate at the moment - it is hardly surprising.

If I get a positive reply from him, then-great - we will go to Ringmer. If he can’t make it or I get no reply then it will be time for Plan B. This would involve a very old favourite walk from Lewes to The Juggs in Kingston. A pit-stop at The Kings Head or The Swan cannot be ruled out. The famed NERDS flexibility!

So whether it is Ringmer or Kingston you Seaford types should take the 10.25 train and I will meet you at Lewes station. Any alternative ideas, suggestions, rants, theories, complaints are welcome. I will enjoy ignoring them!

Harry

No comments: