Monday, August 22, 2016

August Ramble 2016 Joining Instructions



Dear NERDS,

Here are Sandyballs' joining instructions for next Friday 26th. Nota bene the name of the cafe to meet in. This means you, Froggy!

Lafayette.

P.S.I'm off next week to Jamaica to coach Usain Bolt in the art of how to loaf in retirement.




As you- although know we ramble this Friday on August 26th. Problem is I am having trouble with my Hotmail account. Since it changed itself to 'Outlook' and then changed the design of the website I can't do a thing with it - although it is allowing me (I hope!) to send individual recipients like yourself! Could you please send the joining instructions to the other NERDS?

Basically we are going to meet in Starbucks in Churchill Square at about 10.30 and then proceed by bus to another undisclosed destination. I have to think of one first!

Thanks. Hope you find the time amidst all the Olympic telly-bashing.

See you on Friday if not before.

No comments: