Tuesday, December 29, 2015

6th January 2016 Ramble joining instructions



Dear NERDS and Darksiders,

The next ramble/walk will be on the above date beginning at Lewes at 11 30hrs

approx.

NERDS get the Seaford train
at 10 57 hrs arriving in Lewes at 11 12 hrs.

Darksiders take the train from Victoria
which arrives in Lewes at 11 24hrs.



NOW, Food

I have informed The Juggs Kingston
that we shall be lunching there at 13 00 hrs.

They would like us to specify our choices beforehand: (starter and main course only to be chosen - if you want both, desserts can be chosen on the day.)

Can I ask you all therefore to Google The Juggs Kingston: http://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/pubs/lewes/juggs, go to their menu and send your choices to me. I shall then forward them to the pub.

Please let me have your choices as soon as you can.

Hope you all had a drunken Christmas.



Lafayette/Charlie

No comments: