Friday, October 23, 2015

October's Ramble joining instructions

Dear NERDS,

This month we go a-frollicking on Wednesday 28th. I was minded to do the Devil's Dyke ramble we failed to do last month but on checking I found that the bus finished at the end of Sept. Good job I checked!

Instead we will take a ramble we have only done once before but I think it was a good one. We will walk from Southease station through to the village of Telescombe then on to Peacehaven for lunch at the moderately priced Carvery there. No nonsense grub and plenty of it. NERDS-approved, if I remember. Then of course the 12 bus back to the relative civilisations of Newhaven and Seaford.

So, the 10.25 from Seaford Central to Southease. My train from Lewes arrives within a couple of minutes of yours.

Unfortunately The Abergaveny Arms in Rodmell does not open until 12 noon - so no pit-stop there I am afraid.....

SB

No comments: