Saturday, February 02, 2013

February joining instructions


Greetings all,

In Feb we are rambling (if that is not something of an exaggeration) on Wednesday 6th. By popular request we are reprising the 'walk' to Stanmer House. Really no more than a stroll in the park. The food, the location and the ambiance are always top notch - which tends to attract what I can only call some of our more 'occasional' members. No mud should be involved so you can leave your big boots/ wellies/ waders at home. Froggy, you should be OK with the Gucci loafers!

So, if you take the 10.25/ 10.32 from Seaford/ Newhaven Town - I will join the train at Lewes. Middle compartment?

By the way, I don't know how many of you knew Hugh Barr-Hamilton but his funeral is the day before the ramble. The funeral is in Hove. Lafayette and I will be attending.

I have no notes of any ramble dates for March and April. Does anyone have any preferences?

Sandyballs

No comments: