Saturday, February 05, 2011

Joining Instructions for February's Ramble

Dear Nerds,
 
Greetings fellow Nerds and welcome back to the fold Tony Titch! God loves a sinner who repents! We walk on Wednesday 9th.
 
This month we are heading for.....I'm not sure yet! It very much depends on (a) the weather and (b) the numbers involved. To explain (b) if our numbers are low then I will be using my motor so we are not tied to bus and train timetables. If there are more than 5 of us then...I will have to think again. OK, if the usual suspects get the good old 09.58 from Seaford I will be at Lewes waiting - hoping for inspiration. If this sounds a bit anarchic and badly planned - that's because.......Anyway,I think you can easily over-organise things, don't you?
 
If anyone is definitely NOT coming can they please let me know? 
 
Sandyballs

No comments: