Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How to avoid a ramble


Yo Nierdos!

Here is a photo, taken just minutes ago, of my poor feet. I shall be consulting Malcolm on tonight's night shift on how he managed to get rid of such appalling water retention, but I fear that it may take many days. I have already chatted with Matt about the possibility of missing the ramble altogether (it would seem that we both have water problems)!!

However, if I can make it home off nights at a reasonable hour and get to Charlie's by the appointed hour (t'would have to be the 09:58 train at the very earliest) I'll see how the fat feet feel after lunch. Thereupon I might be able to grind out the entire route back to Lewes (who would want to miss a lovely foaming pint of Bishop's Finger at the Juggs)?

Alternatively, I may have to give up the ghost and catch a train home from Southease. Que sera sera.

Hope to see you all tomorrow, however briefly.

Feet viewing by appointment only.

Flip Flop Fat Feet Fill

No comments: